Urine Gone Stain and Odor Remover
Urine Gone Stain and Odor Eliminator with Enzyme Action for Pet or People Accidents. Urine Gone effectively removes new or old urine stains and odors from washable surfaces and fabrics. Fast-acting Enzyme Action attacks urine and other organic matter(such as feces, blood, saliva and more) and essentially eats up their stains and odors. Helps prevent dogs and cats from re-marking their territory. Urine Gone is safe in pet areas and around the house. Simply darken room and use the stain detective black light to show the urine messes.
The Ultimate Cat Urine Remover
For pet or people accidents there's Urine Gone - the quick and easy way to eliminate stains and odors!
Urine Gone effectively removes new or old urine stains and odors. With its fast-acting Enzyme Action, it attacks urine and other organic matter (such as feces, blood, saliva and more) and essentially eats up their stains and odors.
Urine Gone also helps prevent dogs and cats from re-marking their territory. And it's safe to use in pet areas and anywhere around your house.
To help you locate urine stains and other messes, Urine Gone comes with the "Stain Detective" black light. Simply darken the room and watch the stains glow, so you don't miss any. Then use Urine Gone to soak the entire stain.
Urine Gone works great on all washable surfaces and fabrics, including carpets, mattresses, furniture, bathrooms, walls, floors and more.
Don't leave your house smelling like a litter box…Get Urine Gone!
Directions for use on WET or DRY stains:
1. Remove any excess wetness or solids from the stained area. Soak up or blot up excess matter with paper towel.
2. Completely saturate stained area with Urine Gone. For carpet stains, ensure padding is also saturated. Urine Gone must soak all the effected area to eliminate the stain and smell. Do not blot up Urine Gone. It must remain wet in order to work. Do not shampoo carpet stains before using Urine Gone as it will interfere with the Enzyme
3. If a colored stain is noticeable on carpets, fabric or upholstery, rub Urine Gone into the stained area while spraying. This assists the visible mark of the stain.
4. Let completely air dry.
5. Blot with a damp towel to remove any surface residue after stained area is totally dry.
6. If stain is still noticeable, repeat until all evidence of stain is gone.
• Urine Gone - 24 FL. OZ. Bottle
• "Stain Detective" Black Light"
Makes a Great Cat Urine Cleaner for any Home
Works great as a Dog Urine Remover and also for other Pets
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S HOTTEST ITEMS!!!
Green Laser Pointer
Eyeglass Scratch Repair
UV Spy Pen
Table Mate II